Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Oh Look A Poem {Cute}

To be called cute
Is to simplify everything I ever want to be
Down to basic attributes and personality quirks
Never have I wanted to be cute
All goals have been to burn down the world with my words
And memorize it with my smile
I dream to be able to remove problems of old
And start a society anew
Folding me down into cute
Cancels out all I ever wish
Never have I
Or will I
Pass to be labelled as cute.
Because I'm not
Nor will I ever be
I want to be beautiful
Beautiful people change lives for the better
And that's what I aspire to do
To change the norm
Inspire all around
And do what no one else is brave enough to do
But that seems to far fetched
I'm just a young girl from a small town
So call me cute if you will
It's better to be simplified
Than not at all
In this ever impressive world.

2 comments:

CHAN2581 said...

Im so confused. At first you say you dont wish to be called cute, and then you say all the reasons why you dont want to be called cute, and then at last you say call me cute.....WHA???? #confused

CHAN2581 said...

Im so confused. At first you say you dont wish to be called cute, and then you say all the reasons why you dont want to be called cute, and then at last you say call me cute.....WHA???? #confused